Do you know that SDSN Afghanistan aims to support the implementation of the SDGs at local, national, and global scales? And what is your position in achieving SDGs in Afghanistan?
On 1st December, we will hold an orientation e-workshop about SDSN Afghanistan on Zoom virtual platform. Through this workshop, you will learn about SDSN Afghanistan vision, mission, programs, projects, and working opportunities, and how you can contribute to achieving SDGs in Afghanistan.
Who can join? (Almost everyone)
- Individuals from public and private sectors
- SDGs practitioners and experts
- Higher education institutions (e.g. universities)
- Civil society organizations
- University students and scholars
Note: once you fill out this application form, you will receive an email that includes further details about the session.
Registration form link: